Yields: 24 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
The dreamy combination of macadamias and white chocolate comes together in this soft and chewy cookie recipe for delicious and unforgettable results! Easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (355 F). Grease and line two large baking trays with baking paper.
- In the large mixing bowl of an electric mixer (or using a hand mixer), cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla essence and beat until well combined.
- Add flour and stir until a soft dough comes together. Add chopped white chocolate and macadamias and stir until well combined.
- Roll 1 small tablespoon of mixture into a ball and place onto the prepared tray. Flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough, leaving a 3 cm (1 inch) gap between the cookies to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Do NOT overcook or else the cookies will be crispy! Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can keep these cookies un-refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
- To freeze the cookie dough, wrap tightly in clingwrap and place in a zip-loc or freezer bag. Defrost at room temperature for 6 hours or overnight and bake as normal.