This boozy Baileys Fudge is only 3 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. All you have to do is melt and mix! This adults only dessert is rich and creamy with the perfect hit of Baileys flavour.
- Grease and line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin with baking paper, ensuring there is at least 3 cm (1 inch) of baking paper overhanging for easy removal of the fudge.
- Place chopped dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a large heat proof bowl. Stir together well.
- Microwave for 1 minute on full power. Stir well. Microwave for another 1 minute and stir until thick.
- Slowly pour in Baileys Irish Cream liqueur and stir until smooth and well combined. Scrape fudge mixture into the prepared tin and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from tin and slice into 25 even squares.
- You can store this fudge refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Chocolate: I don't recommend using milk or white chocolate. The amount of chocolate required to make the fudge set properly changes depending on the type of chocolate.
- Irish cream liqueur: you can use any brand of Irish cream liqueur.